View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 11:26 AM #10
-

-

Pretty great for me at the moment actually. Going to bed at the usual time (around 1am) but getting up at 9 - 9.30ish so a full 8 hours every night, when on a "normal" week (with school run) I'm up at 7, so barely getting 6 hours. As happens every school holiday, after about a week of more sleep it's like emerging from a permanent fog that I apparently just live in the rest of the time . You may say, "Go to bed earlier when you need to be up at 7, then!" but what you don't understand is that I want to watch telly. I want to watch it more than I value my wellbeing goddamnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
My sleep pattern has been trashed by a combination of having no real routine anymore, and anxiety going through the roof...
It's circular too; the lack of sleep will make your anxiety worse. For me, a lot worse, to the extent that I sometimes think all of my anxiety symptoms are actually sleep deficiency symptoms .

Anxiety affects sleep and sleep affects anxiety, it's a brutal Catch-22... don't be afraid of getting something to help you sleep at the moment.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote