BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Watched episode 6 last night and it's easily the best episode yet! My, oh my what an absolute rollercoaster of an episode. After Skinny Pete, one of Jesse's friends and dealers, is robbed by a drug addicted couple, Walter gives Jesse a gun and tells him to deal with it. Jesse breaks into their home and whilst waiting for them to return, bonds with their neglected young son. Meanwhile, Walter has his own problem: Gretchen, his ex girlfriend and business partner, comes to his house. Skyler still thinks that Gretchen and Elliot are paying Walt's medical bills, although he's been lying to her and Gretchen. Him and Gretchen later talks things out.

What a disturbing and gripping episode this was. Jesse's relationship with the little kid was really sweet. He treated that kid better in that short time than his parents did their whole life. Amazing acting from that couple, they made me believe they were really drug addicts. The ending where the wife kills her husband was so disturbing and uncomfortable, came out of nowhere. ''I ain't no skank'' will stay with me forever. The end of this episode almost made me cry when Jesse took the kid outside and said "Hope you have a good life."

The scenes with Walt and Gretchen was also amazing. Easily the best episode yet!
Without saying any spoilers: Season 2 gets incredible from episode 8 & on (maybe a bit of a filler episode once or twice but overall fantastic)

After the strong second half I'll definitely give the edge to Season 2 over 1. I just still love the way the story was introduced in S1 in every episode tho so that'll always be special to me for this series.

Season 3 is ok so far. Started strong I think the first 2 episodes & then the last 2 have been ehhh ok. On episode 5 of S3 now.

Might post some thoughts on S2 in detail later (in spoilers of course since Tony hasn't got to it yet)