Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I don't disagree, just finding it hard to swallow the hypocrisy of head teachers who have rotated their staff daily for the past 8 weeks to look after key worker children so rather than limiting contact with adults, they have opened up a whole pool of adults and children who can get infected but don't appear to have? apart from the odd case here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
So what would your solution be to the staffing issue, ask for volunteers to sacrifice themselves for the duration?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
[B]

Right instead of being rude look at your own posts and see the lack of understanding in them. Limiting your interaction with people is difficult if administering care but there is nothing to say there is less risk attached to one support worker/ teacher than another. That's my point.
I am merely reacting to your abrasive style of posting, when interacting with me at any rate. This was the post you quoted, it’s clear my point was about the kids, and the number of staff they were having to interact with in a week

If there is no increased risk to interacting with numerous people why are we all limiting our interactions on a daily basis

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'