View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 11:54 PM #127
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
How do we know that?

Yes i do, he is on the UK's terrorist list, is known by police for threatening terrorism. And has openly stated in the past he will 'kill/fight' for IS.

As for homophobic, hands up i didn't read enough about the story, saying 'obviously' was wrong, and i take that back, Of course there is a chance, but we don;t know that yet.

But no matter how you look at this, it was an act of terrorism. His race really has nothing to do with it.

edit - if you read my post again, you'll see after my first statement i was generalising
Do you have a link to the suggestion he was an extremist? There was no mention of that in the info I read.

'Saadallah was on the radar of MI5 in the middle of last year, sources said, when he was briefly placed under investigation as a person who might travel abroad “for extremist reasons”. The inquiry was closed relatively quickly without any action being taken, as no genuine threat or immediate risk was identified.'

To me this suggests he may be vulnerable to suggestion or radicalisation due to his mental health issues, nothing more.

Last edited by Kizzy; 23-06-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote