Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Ahhh Stacey this wasn't an easy one at all Too many upsets in general in NBA as well. Tbf even with me watching NBA / knowing the Lakers wouldn't care about winning this game / seeing they were only favored by a little bit vs. this team, I should've known better about going for them and even still I couldn't help it Oh were they actually in the lead around the beginning tho? I checked the score a few times towards the second half of the game and every time they were losing by A LOT ugh

The Nets are so untalented on paper because so many of their best players opted out but they've shocked multiple teams. Luckily I've avoided betting against them (besides a game they got blown out in ) and they've won me I think both bets that I placed on them since this restart So I'm here for their effort just not tonight vs. my Blazers please

Your Grizzlies got me a win tho (they failed me just barely with my over bet tho but they did their part, it's those damn Bucks who couldn't score )

I don't like the Bucks either btw But I don't like most teams that are praised as THE BEST - like the Lakers/Clippers/Bucks/Raptors, I prob prefer the Bucks out of them and none of these teams have been doing that well but that's mainly because they haven't needed to win games since they were guaranteed top seedings in the playoffs already going into this NBA restart. The playoffs are gonna be nice I can't wait for that. But playoffs are even tougher for betting & fun to watch even without $ on the line so I MIGHT start taking it easy with betting lol

Last edited by JerseyWins; 14-08-2020 at 12:02 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote