BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Do you actually believe that people like JK and the LGB alliance would be willing to sit and listen to trans representatives and their opinions and experiences? I personally don’t think so, as someone with ‘no chips in the game’ It seems like people want to make all the decisions about the future of trans rights, without having to actually think about trans people themselves.

At the end of the day JK is a business woman, now that her new book is coming out, it patently obvious to me that she’s done everything she’s done and said over the past few months, to garner whatever interest she could to further her sales, it’s the same as Piers Morgan stoking they ‘woke culture war’ to promote his new book and Lawrence Fox turning into a right wing rent-a-gob to elevate a flagging career, it’s a shame she’s had to go down this route because she’s a decent writer.
Totally disagree with that, JK Rowling is pretty left and has spent a lot of her time trying to appease people by making Dumbledore gay, Hermione could be black etc. She's also back tracked on a couple of likes on this debate previously so I think she was very reluctant to publicly get involved in the discussion for a long time for fear of this kind of backlash, ultimately though she's decided to speak

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote