BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
This whole thing was just awful I've watched a few videos about it too and apparently he says he could've killed anyone and been justified for it because of his love for Nicole? And then apparently when he arrived in Colorado Shannan had a headache and he said he was giving her painkiller but it was actually a drug that would've made her miscarry because Nicole said she wanted to give him his first son. But because he confessed everything they didn't even bother investigating her.

Although I do believe if it wasn't Nicole he would've met someone else and still done it, apparently he was bisexual too and had an affair with a man.
They probably couldn't pin anything on her anyway, I reckon she was just hinting and prodding without incriminating herself so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
So in America if he left his wife and kids he would have to pay so much child support that he would be broke and all his earnings would go to the children. Shannan would live in the house or at least get half of what it's worth and he would've had nothing to start a new life with his precious Nicole.

Also as he is a narcissist he would've been so concerned about what people would think of him leaving his family and pregnant wife that in his messed up head removing them from the scenario completely, thinking he could get away with it, would've left his image in tact.

I could never get over his daughter Bella singing that song about how her Daddy was her hero.
He's not very clever though is he? If that was premeditated (and I think he's said that it was) you'd think he'd have had a better plan. The neighbours CCTV alone had him pretty much caught straight away because it showed Shan'ann coming home and never leaving again or the girls leaving after that night

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote