BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I can understand reluctance with the vaccine in the terms of it supposedly only being effective on 90% of the population... but otherwise I don't see any room for scepticism. Has there ever even been a case of a vaccine being rushed out with adverse side effects? Certainly never on this scale, but even on a smaller one?

(And please don't unleash the anti-vaxxers, I'm open to real concerns but not going down the road of GOVERNMENT CHIPS, BLEACHING OUR DNA, EVERYONE GETS AUTISM hysteria)
I honestly don't remember a vaccine being rushed out like this before in my lifetime. There was the Swine Flu one and like I said a Doctor friend of my mother actually said he wasn't going to be giving it to his kids. Luckily that seemed to just die off and it never really became a necessity for everyone to have one.

***I am generally very Pro vaccine, I'm absolutely for a vaccine for this of course, I'm just a bit nervous about it because it was so fast coming out

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote