View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:16 PM #871
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Jake and Nicky, for the past 13 weeks you've been battliing it out to decide which of you would become my apprentice. You've beaten off () all the other competition to secure your place in the final, so what I need to decide now, is, has the cream risen to the top or is it just bleedin' sour milk?

First, let's look over this task.

You were both tasked with recruiting a team and creating a pop up business, to sell the products you wanted to the forum to purchase from you, in order to create the most revenue possible.

Jake, I liked your team name and your banner was easily my favourite out of the two, but what the bloody 'ell was that turquoise writing about? At my bloody age I can barely see white on black, never mind bloody sea green on white.

What were you thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Lord sugar I can...
Bloody turquoise?

Anyway, I'm talking.

So you went with a collection of experiences. Cherie, would you say Jake was a good project manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
yes Lord sugar. He organised us well, had a clear vision for what he wanted us to do, and motivated us throughout.
Hmmm, thank you cherie.

So this collection of experiences you chose; I've had a look at em and there are a couple I would have purchased. The big cats and the sharks for definite, but I'd pay 300 quid to never have to see little mix ever again. I have to question these experiences in the light of covid and how practical they are. I think you over complicated it unnecessarily.

Nicky - I liked your team name and your reasoning behind it. Your banner was simple, and although perhaps a bit too simple, the colours were christmassy and perfectly in line with that you wanted and what you were trying to do.

Annie, how was Nicky as PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
yes lord sugar, he was good. He knew what products he wanted us to sell, he knew the pricing structure, and he was
clear about our roles throughout.

Thank you. Annie and Cherie, thank you for your help with this task, it was appreciated, now please wait outside.