I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Default Man City 'complain to Sky Sports' after Roy Keane brandished Kyle Walker an 'idiot'

The former Manchester United midfielder hit out at Walker during half-time in City's 1-1 draw with Liverpool earlier this month

Manchester City have reportedly launched a complaint to Sky Sports in response to their pundit Roy Keane calling Kyle Walker an "idiot".

The notoriously tough-talking Keane was far from impressed with the England full-back after he tripped Sadio Mane to give away a penalty in the first half of City's 1-1 draw with Liverpool on November 8.

He launched a scathing attack on Walker during Sky's analysis at half-time, responding to a question about how Mane won the spot-kick by saying: "Because he's up against an idiot," before later adding "he's a car crash, he keeps making these types of mistakes and is rightly punished for it."

According to the Daily Mail, City believe Keane crossed the line with the word "idiot", and have contacted the broadcaster to register their discontent with his choice of words.

England manager Gareth Southgate also appeared less than impressed with Keane's comments and jumped to his player's defence recently.

"I think he’s playing extremely well," Southgate said on the criticisms of Walker.

"Observations and analysis are fine, I think personal criticism less so. I think we have to be careful about that.

"I’m very happy with what Walker is doing. He’s playing every game for his club because the manager trusts him and feels he needs him. So if he’s doing that for Pep it’s an indication of the quality."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...HsE2brWoRu2Nsk

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 17-11-2020 at 10:11 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote