BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Great thread, enjoyed reading everyone's

For me:

1. Went on the holiday of a lifetime just before lockdown in late Feb/early March road tripping round the USA before seeing one of my best friends get married in Mexico

2. I think my mental health actually improved a bit in the first lockdown. It was nice to have a break and an excuse to not do any of the life affirming things I'd felt under pressure to do coming into the year. At the same time I feel a lot more ready for all that stuff now because of what's happened in the last year

3. I was put at risk of redundancy in September this year. Wasn't expecting that but I actually survived the chop, ended up in a better role, and am now a lot happier in work than I was before

4. Listened to and discovered a lot more music in lockdown

5. Did more reading than I've done last few years

6. Got back into running and got a lot fitter in lockdown, undone some of that since the summer but still an improvement

7. I actually really enjoyed the summer and seeing what's happened in the autumn/winter makes me really thankful that we did have a couple months of relative freedom in July and August

8. It has been kinda inspiring to see the efforts of so many people across the country to fight the virus

9. West Ham stayed up and the return of sport in general was a massive boost when that happened

10. I guess its made me appreciate family and friends more
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote