BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Well pretty much lol possibly 1 or 2 small symptoms but I never connected them with pregnancy at all apart from feeling totally exhausted especially on the run up to xmas but I just had that down as work being so hectic due to covid and xmas

Well I kinda did think I'd put a few pounds on lol

Thanks Joey

Tiny bump Annie which I thought was just a few extra xmas/lockdown pounds [emoji23] although I seem to have blown up and have a big bump now.

I'm feeling not bad but I'm high risk so had to go straight on to maternity leave, I'm not allowed to do much and I've to inject my stomach daily with blood thinners but the boredom is actually the worst because I'm not used to just sitting about.

Weve not started buying yet but other people have so my house is filling up with stuff. My priority atm is getting his room sorted (it's a boy) as right now its bright pink with Disney princess stickers from when my nieces used it and it's also become a dumping ground, so once I get that done and get some storage in there for his stuff I'll feel a bit better and more organised
He'll be in with you and Stuart for the first few months anyway Josy so don't be killing yourself trying to get the room done. Were work shocked when you told them how far along you were and you were going on Mat leave straight away? (they deserve that :P )

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 10-02-2021 at 09:06 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote