Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Default ITV Emerge as Frontrunner to Air Meghan and Harry's Oprah Interview

Following a bidding war, British television station ITV has reportedly emerged as the frontrunner to air the tell-all interview given by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to Oprah Winfrey.

Last week Oprah flew to California to complete filming on the hotly anticipated interview, during which the Harry and Meghan will reportedly lift the lid on tensions within the Royal Family, as well as issues including their mental health, their move to the US and their hopes and plans for the future.

Days after filming wrapped, Buckingham Palace confirmed Queen Elizabeth’s decision to strip the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of their remaining titles and patronages, which was based on the belief that ‘it is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service’ if the couple continues to pursue commercial interests.

The CBS interview is due to air in the US on March 7, and it has been reported that ITV seems to have come out on top of the scramble among British media outlets to secure the rights to the 90-minute special.

According to Variety, both Sky and the BBC have withdrawn from the bidding war, as they are set to air a special with Queen Elizabeth mere hours before the Oprah tell-all airs in the US.

It has been reported that the Viacom CBS Global Distribution Group is keen to sell the overseas broadcast rights to a free-to-air station, thereby ruling out subscription-based services such as Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Meghan and Harry have reportedly indicated their preferred broadcaster, another factor tipping ITV, as the Duchess of Sussex previously gave an emotional interview to ITV presenter Tom Bradby.

https://extra.ie/2021/02/25/entertai...prah-interview

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.