View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 12:18 PM #32
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’ve just finished watching the second part and that’s just so compelling as well...

Spoiler:

...I agree with Josy completely, in that I think that Luke deserves a retrial because so much was wrong with this case form the off...the police interview was so incredibly disturbing to listen to...they seemed to have already decided Luke’s guilt ...he was a child himself and he wasn’t able to have any legal council or any parent/adult support with him...their whole stance was aggressive and hostile and even with the nature of the crime being so horrific...police interviewing is surely trained and disciplined, etc...especially when interviewing what would have been suspected as being a very disturbed child...really there should have been police answerability for that part of the process...

...I think Stephen Kelly’s DNA could be more easily explained, with him being Jodi’s sister’s boyfriend and Jodi wearing her sister’s T-shirt... but one of the Moped Boys and chopping his hair off and changing his appearance just after her killing...plus Mark Kane’s huge face scratches and it was said in the first part, how she had put up a fight...is the one who can’t be named, Jodi’s cousin, then or another relative...?..how can one person not be named but the others can be..?...anyway Corrine and Luke both agreeing to do the lie detector and both of them passing it..which wouldn’t necessarily suggest innocence but it would suggest reasonable doubt ...which would surely mean a retrial would be deserved...

...the end was heartbreaking with Corrine and her health and her living conditions and the society outcast she had become...her life stopped that day as well, in a way....but obviously it’s heartbreaking if she didn’t help her son to cover up the taking of Jodi’s life from her family...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote