BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Da 5 Bloods

Spoiler:

I watched 2 other films over the weekend and they were both awful so this one was a welcome change Ok where to start with this..

First off I really enjoyed the way it was filmed, a little bit different, I like how they included a lot of real life events and real life figures, a nice bit of a history lesson snuck in. Also, I was a little confused at the start during the flash back scenes because they used the same older actors to play themselves during the war Interesting way to do it but I liked that, it is just a memory after all.

I was a bit disappointed that Chadwick wasn't in it as much as I thought he would be. He looked quite thin in it as well, was that intentional for the part or was it because he was so sick?

Paul really annoyed me, I know he was going a bit mental and obviously we see later on why he could never get over Stormin' Norman dying but still he was an asshole, sorry. I felt so bad for David

Glad at least one of them survived and even though my favourite was Melvin, it was good that Otis got to go back and properly meet with his long lost daughter.

Most shocking scene - when Eddie stood on a land mine The way he was walking backwards, it had that feeling of he's going to die soon but I was expecting a gun shot or something

Anyway, yes loved it, great recommendation Ammi

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 08-03-2021 at 09:25 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote