View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 12:27 PM #2248

Any Survivor fans still around? I can’t even remember how long ago it was I finished Cook Islands (must have been a couple of years at least), but I'm back, and I’ve just whizzed through my first watch of Fiji.

I wouldn’t even know where to start in describing how I felt about this season, and I don’t know if it’s merely because I dipped out of the series for a short while, but I just felt so disconnected with Fiji as a whole. The final tribal council was confusing to say the least because it seemed as though everyone was fairly supportive of Dreamz up until that point, so I can only assume Yau-Man spilled all the beans overnight or something because they were all suddenly extremely angry and bitter. I wish they’d show more of the jury.

I can’t say I was particularly fussed about this final three but at the same time, I can’t imagine which of the jurors I’d have preferred to be there except for Michelle (who was my favourite by far).

I’d love to know what you guys all thought… perhaps hearing other people’s opinions would allow me to gather a more solid one of my own. I’m about to begin the reunion now so don’t tell me who won for at least 10-15 minutes…
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote