BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I was actually thinking RDJ more than anyone else because the money he makes from it is tied to revenue (so he will essentially be paid by Disney forever as I understand it).

Then again, he's already so rich that I think he'd get better press for speaking out even if it affected his contract. His net worth is something like 3x the "next highest avenger" (Hemsworth, I think).

I understand more the ones still making movies not speaking out, Disney have shown themselves to be ridiculously petty. Although I suspect if they all spoke up in a united way Disney would have a tough time doing anything about it, they're hardly going to cancel the entire multi-billion-$-a-year franchise.
This has been the problem in Hollywood in general, people afraid to speak up about anything for fear of losing money or being black listed, it's why Harvey Weinstein and his kind were able to do what they did for so long too. The big guns like RDJ need to be the ones leading the way, if they do it everyone else can speak too

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 20-08-2021 at 09:52 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote