BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Yeah, the others "closest to" being originals would be the Farm group - of which only Maggie is left - and the prison/post-prison group of which only Rosita and Eugene are left. There was also Michonne* and Tara until recently but Michonne left and poor Tara got her head on a spike.

I've grown to like some of the newer characters - actually more on a full rewatch than I did originally, which is interesting. I think because you know who is going to be sticking around rather than expecting them to die as zombie-fodder at any moment. But it's a shame to have so few originals.

Speaking of bad writing - Michonne... leaving Judith and RJ behind to wander off across America in search of a vague hope that she might find Rick. Ludicrous writing . And not in peace-time, oh no no, they were in the middle of the Whisperer war! We're supposed to believbe that she just took a 9-year-old's word that it was all sorted and LEFT, having no idea if they were actually OK. Come onnn.
Especially when her "life before" story had her losing her son too. It's just not believable that a parent would leave their young children behind when there's every chance they'll be killed while you're away. At the very least she would have brought them with her imo

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote