BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I don't think Biden has dementia but yes I think he definitely forgot the name, and his age is showing more and more. It doesn't have to be an actual diagnosable condition... people's memories start to go a bit as they get towards 80+, it's inevitable really, and it's why there should really be an age cap on the presidency. And that's not to say it's any better with Trump. He's still a bit sharper than Biden currently but he's 4 years younger... if he does run again in 2024 and is sworn in in 2025 he'll be the same age as Biden is now. It's just too old . Time for them to step aside and let younger candidates run. And I'm not even saying "young" - early 60's would be fine - but mid to late 70's? It's just a bit much.
The worrying thing with Biden is that we're only in his first year, at least in the UK if something similar happened then there is some flexibility to change the Prime Minister or call an early election, kind of worry about Bidens capacity to make major decisions come 2023/24 unless he does stand down
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote