BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
It’s not about the age of the older partner, nor is it about the size of the gap, it’s purely about the age of the younger partner.

If a 30 year old woman wants to marry a 70 year old man - for whatever reason - then while I’d find that unusual it’s not “creepy” and nor would it be strange for them to have things in common.

That’s a 40 year age gap.

If a 45 year old man is hooking up with 18 year old girls then yes it is massively questionable and creepy.

That’s a 27 year age gap. A full 13 years less than the above example - and yet, a totally different scenario.
Exactly. An 18 year old is a teenager, still a child in a lot of ways, especially emotionally. Like I said my daughter was still in school at that age (your College is just the last 2 years of secondary school here) My son is 17 and he will still be in school at 18, if he came home with a 50 year old woman I would be very angry with that woman and seriously questioning her interest in -imo- a child. I would not be happy about that.

Of course I'd still have a lot of concerns about it if he were 30 and came home with a 62 year old such as him being able to have children, would he end up being a carer at a young age etc but not concerns that he was being taking advantage of or not emotionally capable for the relationship. There's a huge difference between the two even though the age gap would be the same

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote