BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
We're due to have a big Christmas day with our family, my Uncle's family, and some family friends. 13 people in total comprising about 6 different households. We're still doing it but my parents want everyone to take a lateral flow test now on Christmas eve. Understandable but could lead to some nasty surprises!

My brother was supposed to be going to a wedding celebration this weekend but it's been cancelled after 30% of guests dropped out. I've got an engagement party I'm going to Saturday night in Bristol City centre - it's still going ahead but even though I'm not too worried about covid it's in the back of your mind that if this leads to a positive covid test then that means Xmas day alone which isn't much fun. On the other hand it could be a blessing in disguise

Have you adjusted your plans for the next ten days or so in light of the covid situation?
Well now my cousin has tested positive so my Uncle's family isn't coming, my brothers girlfriend is positive so he's anxiously awaiting a pcr result, and I went to this engagement party last night and one of the guests has tested positive today

So all going very well
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote