View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 02:53 PM #1

Default Are most people (somewhat) bisexual?

It goes without saying that males of old (at least) regularly had sex. with other men (sometimes teenaged boys, which by today’s standards is very questionable indeed but that’s not really the point) and there’s a plethora of research that’s kind of been conducted since then linking those ancient African/Greek/Roman practices with modern sexuality and how people (males and females alike) are more fluid sexuality-wise in general than is usually admitted in the general public. Personally I have my reservations but I do feel like more people than we tend to think of are indeed sexually-fluid (most people obviously have a stronger affinity for one gender over the other, usually the opposite, but one thing I’ve learnt over the past few years is that nothing’s ever really 100% black-and-white). Do you think sexuality as we see it today is too rigid or are the vast majority of people truly heterosexual after all?

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote