View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 04:41 PM #18
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
This is a tragic case for the victims of his attacks. I thought I'd better mention the victims as this thread is only to air out agendas against the trans community (which I know will come as a shock on here) trying to live their lives,

The attacks happened when he was living as a man, so he's not even a transgender rapist, he was yet another male rapist, but I guess that's not important.

I don't think he's genuinely trans; he's opportunistic like most predators. I'd put him into a male prison, where genuine trans people have been housed and violently abused forever, another fact which I guess is unimportant.

The only promising thing to come out of this is the acknowledgment that people in prison can still be vulnerable, so maybe we need to look at rehabilitation programmes rather than an outdated prison system,
so now he is transgender he isnt a now a transgender rapist? If he was a train driver when he was raped 2 women but is now a Policeman you would be admonishing the newspaper that printed Cop rapist arrested?

you want him to arrive in the womans prison as just a transgender lady who has never raped anyone coz that was the other bloke who we dont talk about? Thats nice and safe for the inmates

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote