IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Default Paedophile caught by Yorkshire police given lifelong anonymity

Seriously?

He was jailed earlier this week

A paedophile who was snared by Yorkshire officers has been given lifelong anonymity.

The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - has been given anonymity after threatening to end his own life. He was jailed for 16 months at Antrim Crown Court in Northern Ireland earlier this week. Prior to the sentencing, he remained under an interim reporting ban from his first appearance where it was suggested he would take his own life if his identity was to become known.

Armaghi reports that the man - who is in his 30s - attempted to communicate sexually with two female children between November 2021 and January 2022. Although he believed the people he was messaging were 12-year-olds, he was actually speaking with Yorkshire and Humberside officers acting as decoys.

It was reported that conversations were "sexual in nature" and included him sending indecent images and asking for them. After his arrest, by the Police Service of Northern Ireland, the man said he knew the girls were decoys and he was "trying to catch them out in a lie."

The man will have to serve six months in custody before being released on licence. He will remain unidentified.

The judge said the sentence was “proportionate and commensurate with the gravity of offending …while it is true these were decoys, his intention was to be engaged with 12-year-old girls. Offending took place over the course of some 50 days and entailed him sending a naked picture of himself and inviting (the decoys) to send naked pictures of themselves to him."

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/...given-26783795

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote