BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
he is an abominable man. I have known him the entirety of his political career. Maybe you and Arista would like someone similar to Hitler as an mp too? after all he wouldn't be a clone of Sunak or Starmer
Yes he has been around a long time and held onto his convictions throughout yet he's also friendly with people across the political spectrum. Not to mention he is a unionist who gives the SNP just as hard a time as the Tories and Labour. All things to respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Then there's all the postal votes that came from, for instance, one bedroom flats with 8 people registered to vote there. And the incidents of intimidation to other candidates, their staff and families and at polling stations. And to think we oversee elections in other countries. It's a sad indictment of the Electoral Commission and of the terrible apathy of the electorate in general. The only saving grace for me is that there will be general election this year. Let's hope we wake up before then.
Whilst some of that may be true I don't think it can explain the scale of his victory
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote