BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
It all rests on whether this Laura girl is Siavash's friend or girlfriend I think.

BB will edit what happened tonight in favour of Marcus, and Siavash and Noirin will come out of it looking really awful.

I don't hate Siavash, but I would like to know the true story of whether he has a gf or not on the outside, if he has then I really can't support him, but if this Laura is just a friend as said on BBLB then I'll be disappointed in him falling for Noirin if it turns out she is just leading him a merry dance, and I dont think he will stand a chance of winning.

If it's all above board and genuine on both sides though, then fair play to them!
it doesn't help siavash that he looks like he cheated, backstabbed a friend and got with the girl who called him a freak to weeks back
And that's the trouble, people watching BB who don't use forums like this will just have seen Siavash talking about having a gf numerous times, so even if it comes out that this Laura isnt his girlfriend,they will go by what they have seen on the HL shows etc and will see him as having cheated.
Also the fact that Noirin hasn't been the most complimentary about him behind his back or even to his face at times, and the fact that Marcus is meant to be his friend and he waits until he is in the jail to cop off with the girl his mate fancies...none of it makes Siavash look good at all to the casual BB fan!

So he's basically screwed.

Well said
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote