V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally posted by NolasGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Pmccaff2009
Marcus would easily sail through to the final and win, because by the sounds of things not just on here...

Everyone loves him except girls who hate him because of his Side burns!
****ing ridiculous how little brats can hate a entertaining man that much just beause he has hair on his face.

Tonight was a perfect example, when that Nobody was on Big Mouth saying how she loved Marcus and really started to like him when he was talking to Lisa, and then he swam away and we saw the hair...

Then suddenly she hated him again.

It would be horrible to say "shave of your hair if you want to win!" because thats part of THE LEGEND!

And I think he really can win, but his chances of winning would go up more if he shaved..

Sad really,
I think you're simplifying something that is DEF true (regardless)..but I wouldn't reduce the argument to the point about side-burns. But I think for so long in the media (esp. on places like Big Bros Little Bro), there were certain attempts by George Lamb and co to make fun of his appearance. And I think it's based on some mainstream thing of not liking him because he looks different. Kind of alternative, rocker type as well.

So no, the bimbos and the mainstream chav clubber types don't like him. And it's pathetic. I'm surprised Charlie even interacts with him to be honest, given how much of a superficial plank he is.

Yeah George lamb is still calling him wolverine How old
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote