BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suguler View Post
I think Sov can be a team player in the right environment, but its clear that had she tried to fit in, the team in the house, ruled by Vinnie, would choke the life out of her.

Had she followed Sisqo's advice she might have been able to stay in the house but would have been turned into a soulless drone by following Vinnie's gang. She would also have been branded fake and been ridiculed.

Sisqo wants to win (and I think saw Sov as the only person in the house who could take on Vinnie), whereas Sov felt she would rather keep her dignity than become one of Vinnie's pets.
Funny, I don't remember her ever taking on Vinnie. You fans keep trying to portray her as a strong warrior. In truth, she was a whiney immature brat with no communication skills. Vinnie would have wiped the floor with her if she had actually confronted him with her mouth.

She didn't play for the team because she was LAZY. She practically admitted that when she left. Saying she wasn't gonna clean toilets or dishes. Not because of Vinnie, because she just wasn't. No better reason than that. Stop making up your own noble excuses.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote