CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
FIVE Want Celebrity Big Brother

SKY Want Big Brother

Personally, Big Brother is far better than the Celebrity show just because its on all summer and gives us somthing to be excited for instead of a series thats on for 3 weeks.

I hear alot of people dont get Sky so this may harm the ratings, unless its showen on Sky for Sky users and on another channel for Virgin Users if you get me?

Im glad now 2 channels are intrested in it because now there is deffenatly a better chance of BB12 Happening.

I really will love to see the face of all the haters who have said 'Thank god its being axed' and then they would see it on another channel lol

We have 5 months before BB11 which means about 8 Months before Big Brother finishes, lets hope Endemol get a few more offers from other channels, if BB11 Does do well I could see bigger and better channels like ITV being intrested.. it does depend on BB11.
ITV don't have the space for it because their budget is too big due to airing other stuff. The only option would be to axe News at Ten throughout the summer and I doubt they'll do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Wow, barely 1 day since it finished and two channels wanting it.

Five is a terrestaral (sp?) channel so its better for ratings and media hype.
Sky is digital, less hype and llower ratings BUT more of a possibility for red button.
Not really- Sky only own the rights to pay satellite, they don't actually own the channel space so they'll have to pay like every other channel. Again its another costs exercise and if its worth it.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote