Go Back   ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums > Big Brother > Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 > BB12
Forgot Password? Register account to post


Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #101
Chuck
Amapoa Belíssima
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,579

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones
CBB 12: Danielle Marr
BB14: Gina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
Still I think most people wouldnt have gone ahead with that,and that guy is going to be this years winner.
That has nothing to do with this thread. It was part of a task that you wouldn't do and assume others wouldn't but there's nothing that repulsive about licking someone's nipples, especially when you were asked to do it for a task.

You honestly cannot compare ****ting in a freezer and making someone else to eat it to that. It just makes you look desperate to prove your point.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #102
Visage
R.I.P. Kerry
 
Visage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lost in time
Posts: 10,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
visage, that was funny.
The cats covering their own crap ?
__________________
Visage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #103
bblover2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
That has nothing to do with this thread. It was part of a task that you wouldn't do and assume others wouldn't but there's nothing that repulsive about licking someone's nipples, especially when you were asked to do it for a task.

You honestly cannot compare ****ting in a freezer and making someone else to eat it to that. It just makes you look desperate to prove your point.
it was for antons birthday and if another women had to lick my nipple on tv i would feel degraded
bblover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #104
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 36,888

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

[QUOTE=bblover2;4642802]probably why mark walked after drink jays **** being peed on by him and getting his nipple licked by him honestly how many of yous would have stayed?[/QUOT


I wouldn't,I'd have certainly left after the freezer incident and said I was going for that reason and also would have broadcast it to any outlet I could.

I cannot even bear even the sound of his voice now,never mind be anywhere near him.
A really good job I am not a housemate for sure.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:39 PM   #105
Tom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 23,738

Favourites:
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie
X Factor 2011: Misha


Default

Noone has picked up on the obvious point yet- it would have melted if he put it in tea making the whole freezing thing pointless. should've just took a dump into his tea instead
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #106
Patrick
V.I.P
 
Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40,079
Blog Entries: 7

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Rhian Sugden
BB13: Caroline


Default

Is anyone else speechless?
__________________
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #107
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,550
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Noone has picked up on the obvious point yet- it would have melted if he put it in tea making the whole freezing thing pointless. should've just took a dump into his tea instead
Yuck at you wanting him to do it.
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #108
Chuck
Amapoa Belíssima
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,579

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones
CBB 12: Danielle Marr
BB14: Gina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblover2 View Post
it was for antons birthday and if another women had to lick my nipple on tv i would feel degraded
I assume you're a woman. It's completely different for men though. Women dont even expose their nipples on camera, let alone letting them be licked.

And I still think it's rather bizarre how can one compare such a disgusting thing as freezergate to simply having a bit of lighhearted fun. Yes, I'm sure that's how they interpreted that fact, a lighthearted little irrelevant thing.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #109
vesavius
Senior Member
 
vesavius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bristol
Posts: 6,861

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie
CBB19: Stacy Francis
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Come on, you really think he would have let him drink it?
Well, yeah, there isnt much of a joke if he dosent is there?

*Jay puts **** into drink*

*Jay says 'don't drink that, it's got **** in it'*

*Victim says, 'oh, ok, thanks for not letting me drink it'*

... not much of a prank is it?



Plus, from what i have seen from this man in general? I would think he would consider it top comedy tbh.

The guy wanted to freeze his **** to put in in someone's drink... that's WORSE then I thought it was before tbh. The intention is just vile.
vesavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #110
Tom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 23,738

Favourites:
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie
X Factor 2011: Misha


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
Yuck at you wanting him to do it.
where in my post does it say that?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #111
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 36,888

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
Yuck at you wanting him to do it.
Oh crumbs it makes you sick thinking about it doesn't it jf.
Tom made a really good point when he said the freezing part was pointless because it would melt as soon as it went in the warm tea.

Shows Jay up even more that he couldn't even work that out.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #112
Chuck
Amapoa Belíssima
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,579

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones
CBB 12: Danielle Marr
BB14: Gina


Default

Honestly this has to be the most talked about piece of frozen **** in the history of humanity.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #113
Chuck
Amapoa Belíssima
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,579

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones
CBB 12: Danielle Marr
BB14: Gina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
Yuck at you wanting him to do it.
He doesn't
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #114
Pyramid*
Pyramid*
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14,528


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblover2 View Post
probably why mark walked after drink jays **** being peed on by him and getting his nipple licked by him honestly how many of yous would have stayed?
Not sure about the nipples bit as that was part of the task thing - but as for the rest, It would make sense for Mark walking - as many on here were really surprised and didn't quite 'buy' his story about the cameras etc.

It would also account for Jay being so upset at Mark leaving - because he'd pushed the guy too far and knew it was down to him (Jay) that was the reason for Mark's decision.

In fact, the more I think about this: this seems more plausible a reason for Mark's departure - and for Jay's tears over him going.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #115
Vicky.
0_o
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 64,533


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
I assume you're a woman. It's completely different for men though. Women dont even expose their nipples on camera, let alone letting them be licked.

And I still think it's rather bizarre how can one compare such a disgusting thing as freezergate to simply having a bit of lighhearted fun. Yes, I'm sure that's how they interpreted that fact, a lighthearted little irrelevant thing.
Same here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
always cook meals, i did have chinese takeaways the year before the corona **** happened
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #116
bblover2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
That has nothing to do with this thread. It was part of a task that you wouldn't do and assume others wouldn't but there's nothing that repulsive about licking someone's nipples, especially when you were asked to do it for a task.

You honestly cannot compare ****ting in a freezer and making someone else to eat it to that. It just makes you look desperate to prove your point.
i also remember mark saying no no no to the nipple licking and he carried on and done it if it was a man doing to a women task or no task i would be a total different storey mark didnt find it amusing
bblover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #117
MTVN
All hail the Moyesiah
 
MTVN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 53,177

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
Well, yeah, there isnt much of a joke if he dosent is there?

*Jay puts **** into drink*

*Jay says 'don't drink that, it's got **** in it'*

*Victim says, 'oh, ok, thanks for not letting me drink it'*

... not much of a prank is it?



Plus, from what i have seen from this man in general? I would think he would consider it top comedy tbh.

The guy wanted to freeze his **** to put in in someone's drink... that's WORSE then I thought it was before tbh. The intention is just vile.
Well yeah it'd still be funny to him if Mark handled it and then blissfully went making himself a cup of tea completely unaware of the contents until the last minute
__________________
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #118
Cromwell1900
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Not sure how accurate this is but apparently this tweet from Maisy confirms what Jay did.
RealMaisyJames Maisy James
Yes guys jay did ****e in a cigarette box and put it in our freezer so it was solud enough to prank mark back + put it in his tea!! Ledge
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Finally we have the missing pieces to this gigsaw. After days and days of speculation as to was it a dare? did Jay pretend to s**t in the freezer.

I actually think it's disgusting of the man, and the worse part of it was the intention to make Mark drink it.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #119
MTVN
All hail the Moyesiah
 
MTVN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 53,177

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Not sure about the nipples bit as that was part of the task thing - but as for the rest, It would make sense for Mark walking - as many on here were really surprised and didn't quite 'buy' his story about the cameras etc.

It would also account for Jay being so upset at Mark leaving - because he'd pushed the guy too far and knew it was down to him (Jay) that was the reason for Mark's decision.

In fact, the more I think about this: this seems more plausible a reason for Mark's departure - and for Jay's tears over him going.
Not at all, they got on well the whole way through, and Mark didn't exactly shy away from doing disgusting things himself with Jay if you remember
__________________
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #120
Chuck
Amapoa Belíssima
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,579

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones
CBB 12: Danielle Marr
BB14: Gina


Default

So now we're talking about the physics involving a piece of frozen **** in a hot cup of tea. TiBB
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #121
Pyramid*
Pyramid*
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14,528


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Not at all, they got on well the whole way through, and Mark didn't exactly shy away from doing disgusting things himself with Jay if you remember
Okay, I'll rephrase so there's no confusion. Far as I am concerned, it's entirely plausible that Mark had had enough - Jay pushed him too far, he left because of all this kind of stuff - and Jay's tears were through his guilty conscience. That's my view.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #122
Chuck
Amapoa Belíssima
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,579

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones
CBB 12: Danielle Marr
BB14: Gina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblover2 View Post
i also remember mark saying no no no to the nipple licking and he carried on and done it if it was a man doing to a women task or no task i would be a total different storey mark didnt find it amusing
There is a difference between not being amused by it and being totally disgusted and repulsed by it. I honestly think Mark forgot about it the next day.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #123
vesavius
Senior Member
 
vesavius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bristol
Posts: 6,861

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie
CBB19: Stacy Francis
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Well yeah it'd still be funny to him if Mark handled it and then blissfully went making himself a cup of tea completely unaware of the contents until the last minute
Ugh... no, not for me

Last edited by vesavius; 11-10-2011 at 06:59 PM.
vesavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #124
spitfire
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,261

Favourites:
UBB: Victor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Okay, I'll rephrase so there's no confusion. Far as I am concerned, it's entirely plausible that Mark had had enough - Jay pushed him too far, he left because of all this kind of stuff - and Jay's tears were through his guilty conscience. That's my view.
Very good point, would also explain why Aaron dislikes Jay so much.
spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #125
Pyramid*
Pyramid*
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14,528


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
Very good point, would also explain why Aaron dislikes Jay so much.
Yep, Aaron has used the words, "I cannot live with people like this" when he's referring to the likes of Jay - and this would make perfect sense - I'd find it bloody difficult too.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jay, maisy, maisys, tweet

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts