CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
I never put all the blame on them Stace - the kiddy fiddler is obviously the one who caused the girl harm. I'm suggesting the parents became complicit by leaving their daughter unattended and going on the pish in a foreign countrry. In UK, leaving a child of her age unsupervised and going out on the pish is called child neglect.
The UK is pretty fickle to be honest. A white middle class family, good jobs and a photogenic girl, the media jumps on it, and the UK all join together for the mourning of this lost girl (until the next one comes along of course). Before the Shannon Matthews thing came to light, it hardly got any coverage at all. Then they focused on the parents, everyone seems to forget the facts of the case, like she was pretty much imprisoned, and forced to take anti-depressants. God knows the psychological damage done to her. And Shannon is pretty much forgotten about now, also I wonder how many people were thinking about Maddie when the whole Baby P thing was going on. Maddie pops up every now and then in the media and people go "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah"