View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:55 PM #35
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Yeah the vast majority of the country is sewn up in nationalist piggotry. We let the likes of Fianna Fail and the Catholic Church walk all over us and most of suburbia gleefully go along for the ride because it's 'Irish'.

The same people who rally GAA communities to protest headshops, bearing in mind Diageo is entertwined with the GAA and Guiness actually improves your hurling ability.

The tagline is even 'guiness is good for you' for fuck sake. It's like priest, pints and a healthy sense of closeted racism is the aul Irish way.

But it's still a great place because the good folk have this whimsical 'ah sure fuck it' view about it.

At this stage Bertie 'I don't know where it's all gone, lads, I had it a second ago' Ahern looks like one of the best things to ever happen to the country. It's that messed up.
Was he lucky or clever when he left the party? I feel he was just a lucky fecker, as per usual.

But nah, you should read or watch some of the stuff about the New World Order. Very enlightening.

Our democratic rights are being minimalized slowly but surely.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote