Thread: Rachael Rachael is a BIG Hypocrite!
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010, 10:53 PM #23
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey.x View Post
Yeah i know that. however, they all had to vote! and it wasn't only him that thought Sunshine was the mole. loads of them voted for Sunshine.

nah not too keen on it really. it would have been unfair whoever had gone up because they shouldn't actually be there. Rachael could go now, because Dave chose to replace himself with her, and based upon the fact Rachael's odds to be evicted have shortened which has happened tonight. obviously because of John making a scene of the way she looks at him!

she also made the point that Dave should have had more punishment for speaking about nominations than just doing a speech. i'm in total agreement with her again as in previous years, they've been put up for eviction for doing that or whatever. even then John had to pick on her. it's every single chance he gets, he takes it!

i saw no possible hints of a fling... she just said that she liked him! and thought he was hot.

then when he called her out of bed onto the sofa's, he was speaking to her arrogantly like he was in charge! and how sweet! she went and said sorry to him, can we start a fresh day tomorrow? she just wants to be his friend, yet he is against her because of the way she looks at him.

yeah, sorry, that didn't quite make sense.

basically i mean that if Rachael or Govan had been in John's position tonight, and Sunshine had been in Rachael's - then you and other Rachael/Govan haters would have been on Sunshine's side... which is actually Rachael's.

i still don't think that makes any sense LOL.
Indeed it wasnt, Im not specifically targetting Govan here, but you asked why Sunshine got upset, and that is the reason.

I think its rather refreshing, I probably prefer the idea of them all doing a task before nominations and the winner cant be nominated, might make it more fair as they all get a shot at it then - cant remember who suggested it now.

Hmmm I guess were gonna have to agree to disagree here Stace. But after the whole rant she did in the DR about not liking not be fancied and espicially from JJ as hes her type, did seem like it to me!

I know what you mean, but the thing is Sunshine isnt Rachael, I like Sunshine as a person so she wouldnt be in that sort of situation. If she were like Rachael, I wouldnt like her tbh.

Haha, essays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.B View Post
Sunshine WAS paranoid that people didn't like her, when people did like her.
However, you put the point across the Rachael is paranoid that J-J doesn't like her.

The fact is J-J DOESN'T like her...so she has nothing to be paranoid over, it's there, out in the open, as green as the bloody grass...so she isn't paranoid, she is correct actually.

The difference is, everybody liked Sunshine when she thought nobody did...with Rachael J-J doesn't like her, he dislikes her so much and she knows it...
Many of them were constantly bitching behind her back, which would suggest no they did not like her - think Sunshine was aware they were doing this too. And actually I think Govan admitted outright to Corin in the bedroom that he did not like her.

Last edited by Jords; 16-06-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote