Favourites:
BB11: Shabby
CBB7: Sov

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby
CBB7: Sov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamietwo View Post
I don't think it is to do with skin colour but it sometimes does involve a certain area of black culture...i'm thinking of Alex, who was lets face it a nasty piece of work, but she was nasty in that sort of mouthy gansta/baby mama sort of way which kind of does involve her skin colour...so that could have brought up predjudice against a certain type of black, Victor was another one, although he was clearly a mummies boy at heart, the way he squared up to little emma waving a knife in her face could have triggered feelings about macho black gansta culture and knife crime. Charley was unpleasant but that was not really to do with any type of black culture, just a council estate bully. Science was a black supremacist and also quite irritiating in his own way. So i think skin colour does come into it at times with people of afro caribbean decent, but i don't think the public is racist as a whole. just my opinion. Shabby has her moods but she also communicates quite clearly and intelligently, maybe if she was a black who was using that aggressive and barely understandable language some of them use then yeah maybe that would have factored. Is it still racist if you hate a sub section of black culture? and does it matter? I just see what i see, no amount of political correctness or bleeding heart liberalism will change my opinion of what I think...memba i told you.
"council estate bully" how very narrow minded.

"I will like turn into Kung Fu Panda."
Sam Pepper- True BB Winner

Supporting Nikki & Preston on UBB
amy-jaynee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote