BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Why would they stop at Ben?here is a post from DS they are not too pleased either,it's kind of spoiling the whole BB concept don't you think?

DS.............
FFS this is really annoying me now! these stupid campaigns on twitter to save johnjames and josie are getting beyond a joke. there are thousands upon thousands of followers on the johnjames pages, and they all gather together to vote out who he is up against, they all voted out ben last week, and this week they are all voting out rachel,
they have now started a silly petition to say that sam is bullying josie, which just beggars belief!!!
to be honest the whole voting system should be changed to 'save' a housemate now. because its becoming really unfair on the evictee.
i would rather josie and JJ1 just sailed through to the final without being up for eviction, because they will never get evicted thanks to these silly campaigns, and we might actually get a fair eviction every week if they werent in the mix.
well definitely if they've been saying the numbers were for something else then that is awful and illegal I'd imagine! the ones just asking for votes is ok though, I'd assume the people who vote were going to vote anyway by following the same instructions on C4.

I do think the vote to save is probably a better option as the actual HMs who are liked most are then saved.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote