Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Question TiBB Members The Forum Just Wouldn't Be The Same Without

I was having a piss and thought I'd make a thread.

In your opinion,

Which members departures would have the biggest impact on the forum?

It has to be a member that's here now.
Not 'i fink wen lauren left it like killed the forum' or 'stu should come back because it's boring without his one liners'

None of that.

Even if the second one is true.

But yes, so in your opinion.

Imagine a member(s) left the forum forever, how would it effect the forum's mood, the type of threads made, the banter, the feel etc

Mine & Reasons Why
-------------------

Simonsays
I can't imagine this place without him any more, he's in every thread with his little Danni SIG just being hilarious.

Jack
My favourite member, I think he's good craic all round and if he left for me personally it'd be abit boring because he gets alot of my jokes so without him here I'd be like wanting to tell him a Fritzl joke or something and I couldn't and it'd be like umfg.

James
If James left threads would be open longer, the site would be like a full on riot it'd be epic. Not saying you should leave James because you are a bit of a legend as much as I get pissed at you sometimes.

Gypsygoth
Idk why but like you know when you think of Recess you think of that bastard in the red hat? Friends, you think of Joey? X Factor, Simon? Etc when I think of TiBB she's one of the first people that come to my head, it must be her epic username. But yeah!

ILoveTRW
If he left, a part of the reality tv section on this forum would die. We wouldn't hear anything about the real world, it'd be like hell.

Zippy
Much like Stu, he's one of those people I hated, like actually despised when he signed up. But he's a legend now, with his quotes and if he left it'd be like the departure of Stu all over again 'cause they're quite similar and stuff, The same applies to Shaun.

Kaz
Oh my god.
If Kaz didn't come on here, where would be? I mean she is the life and soul of this place. Without her TiBB is nothing more than a site full of boring dullards. Kaz is always around with her epic quotes, funny threads, cool sigs and stuff. I just, god. She's one of those people, that the forum just wouldn't be the same without let's be honest.

I'll do more in the morning, now it's your turn!

donkey boner