V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Unhappy Honestly, Most Embarrassing Moment EVER.

Okay this happened to me like a week ago - but I was banned and couldn't come on here and I need to like vent or something.

The other night - I was like chilling at about 1AM watching all my recordings from the week as I do.

Now you see the first thing I do before I watch these long recordings, is I go onto the 4 Elite TV Channels and see what the world of Adult Television has to offer tonight - so I pick 2 Channels and record them.

That way after I watch my other shows, I go and watch my Elite TV Recordings, get me?

Yes so anyway, EastEnders finished and this was about 3AM and I went and watched Elite.

Now, the 2 Recordings were still recording - and the one I was currently watching was live - so I was sitting there, you know dick about to come out.

When I fall asleep.

At about 8AM my Mum comes downstairs and is like 'Patrick? Wake Up, You fell asleep again!' and I wake up, hand down my trousers and I look and Elite TV is still on!

My Mum is just standing there and I'm all 'Uh, Okay - Er.' and stood up - WITH A BONER - and had to walk upstairs.

I woke up at 11AM again and remembered; I WAS RECORDING ELITE TV!

So I ran downstairs and no one was there and tried to watch the recordings, and she had put a pin on them - so she clearly seen them.

Now it's been one awkward week, I swear.
The strange thing is the pin is no longer there and I can still watch it.

But yes, Most Embarresing Moment Of My Life.
/sofar