View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 03:31 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
I'm not sure how changing Big Brother's unique production style to a generic modern one is going to attract new viewers. With a production style like every other reality show out there Big Brother will be exposed for the large amount of non event that it actually is.

I'm not knocking the show but it's previous production style made the whole sitting around thing charming and made it incredibly meaningful and exciting when something did happen. Now my line of thinking is ... well I can just go and watch Jersey Shore. Same production style but with better characters and more than happens in ten minutes than on three months of Big Brother.

Celebrity might rate if they get the right names but Big Brother 12 is already in the toilet. Someone just needs to flush it.
Its in the toilet because? Like it has been said, not everyone watches the live feed and it isn't the most important aspect of the show. I know you want the choice but still. We will see how the highlights show goes. It could turn out not to be anything like that essex show.

Last edited by keithafc; 16-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote