V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

*Opens the door to the club and sees Stu sitting on a leather chair smoking a pipe with some of the other haters*

Yes, I ******ing hate the show.

My whole Facebook feed is blocked with X Factor garbage, over and over again - EVEN Big Brother fans on here and Facebook have betrayed us for this bollocks.

I hate it, I hate how every year like 2010 for example - we have an excellent year, and then just after Summer when Big Brother wraps up, we're hit with X Factor.
It bothers me - it bothers me alot, it's like you can't go into a shop without seeing it on the papers, you can't just have a general day to day conversation without some tit bringing it up.

Whether it was Katie, Cher, Wagner, One Direction etc last year was hard to avoid it.

It's nothing more than a show that's gone beyond it's original concept, as has Big Brother but as you said - BB doesn't hide it, the X Factor just generates the same old bollocks every year and every time Teenage Pussies get wet and eat up whatever talentless boy band the show produces and we have to listen to this for months on end.

I hate how people in this country try and make the show out to be some life changing ******ing phenomenon that will bring change to society and unite us all with the art of Matt Cardle singing Many of Horror.

And you know, back in Christmas 2009 - I was against the Rage Against The X Factor Campaign..as some of you may remember [shutters].

But I would do anything for a full scale campaign to launch this year, not even a campaign - I'd just like to see every ******er just turn of this bollocks and watch some other show.

Just for once, I want this show to fall on it's hopeless arse and I pray this will be the year as Simon and Cheryl [who also piss me off, the way people in this country treat them like some national treasure] are absent and this could lead to some kind of downfall.

Big Brother is back - the king of Reality TV is ******ing back, Derek doesn't even support X Factor either, this needs to be Big Brother's year to win back the public.

I just loathe this show with every inch of my body.