Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
100% agree with this.
I accept people don't like them and respect that view until they start near attacking and near ridiculing me personally for liking them or going to their concerts.

While it would seem even you agree with this that some Jedward fans don't seem to be able to accept that some people don't like them for whatever their reasons.
It seems though perfectly alright for Jedward haters to jump on every thread as to Jedward and bait the Jedward fans while also not having to 'equally' accept that some people also like them.

I do like them, I state what I like about them, I also though on here get regularly ridiculed for that and I think that is wrong.

I have been grouped in terminologies like mindless tweens, nuts and of no taste whatsoever regularly by those who hate the boys. I do none of that to others and their likes and dislikes.

I am in no way silly, desperate, a mindless tween, nuts or anything else like those terms and I should 'not' be thought so for the simple act of being a fan of Jedward.
People even came onto their fan club thread to tear them to pieces,which I have to say immediately to your credit you did come on and remind them that it was a fan club thread.

I agree people should be able to express their views either way but they should do so without attacking the fans who are members here also.

That all off my chest and I will be slated likely again for saying it,I will now again clear off and as Zippy is able to say about me, Thank God that's shut him up!!

Last edited by joeysteele; 29-08-2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling errors
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote