View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 08:29 PM #72
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
But we dont know if the kid was in the wrong at all
If i was him and i bought a ticket and was accused of trying to get a free ride i wouldnt leave, i'd tell the old guy to **** off and stay where i am
For all we know thats what happened and this big ****er thinks its his place to physically throw the kid out and then gets APPLAUDED makes me sick
It could just be a huge misunderstanding and at the end of the day they should of let the proper authorities deal with it
Stop referring to him as a kid. He is a nineteen year old MAN.

What makes me sick are all the bleeding hearts, wringing their hands and boo hooing about a law breaker.

He was asked for his ticket, he produced a single for a return journey. Then he refused to get off. Why the hell should he get a free ride? If he's too stupid to get himself home he shouldn't have been out on his own. The onus is not on the conductor to prove he was fare dodging, it was on the passenger to produce his ticket. Public transport is not a charity, if he didn't have the fair he shouldn't have travelled, or found some other way of getting where he was going. It's what real people do.

The bloke who threw him off the train had paid and had to sit there while the train was stationary because the freeloading moron was refusing to get off.

Good on the bloke for chucking him off. If I'd been at work all day and had to wait for a freeloader, I'd have applauded him throwing him off too.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote