View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:51 PM #14
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I'm really feeling this cycle, it's got a fun element to it but it's not too cheesy like all-stars. Loving the girls as well, no-one is really getting on my nerves atm. Most of the British girls were ones I hated when the they were on BNTM but i've actually really warmed to them and I love their personalities, they will produce some good moments on the show.

The american girls are more annoying, the fact that they're actually taking the UK vs. USA thing serious is so hilarious. Laura and Kyle are quite annoying and Kyle looks so much like Katy Perry and I can't stand Katy Perry so yeah, instant hate for her. The black girls were gorgeous though, especially Eboni.

I loved how in the preview Sophie and Ashley were in the confessional being all friendly because I don't think they got on that well in their cycle, they're such an unlikely friendship and I think it will be charming if they become closer.

Really excited for this cycle, the judging room and Tyra herself looked beautiful so, thumbs up for this cycle for now. BRITISH GIRLS FOR THE WIN [IMG]http://www.*************/images/smilies/bb/blowkiss.gif[/IMG]

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.

Last edited by Braden; 01-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote