BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Now as you know I'm not one for complaining about 'sick' humour, or indeed attempting to ban it.

But I wouldn't even class this as a joke to be honest, and there's something about this which just doesn't feel right. There's plenty of these types of memes and pictures plastered all around Facebook and I think it's quite disgusting. Whilst it's amusing at the time, I think most people fail to realise they are actually images of real people, and essentially you are mocking them for how they look. Quite pathetic, really.

So yeah...I'm against people who complain about sick humour, but this is different. It's essentially the equivalent of picking somebody out in the street, gathering a crowd around them and pointing and laughing at them. It's not a joke...it's just large scale inadvertent bullying.
I do agree with you but I just wanted to ask how you think this and Frankie Boyles "jokes" about Harvey are any different. He was also mocking a disabled child.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.