View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:33 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
TBH Naimh I dont want to get infracted for being out there against him, I simply cant see a great deal of commitment there. Maybe I am wrong but I was reading other posts on other sites and these other sites seem to be running with the idea that all is not clear and I wanted to see if we on here were any different. The problem is as I have stated, that as soon as his transgender is discussed, it creates a minefield of venom and nasty posts. That wasnt my aim.

In closing if you want my personal and unbiased opinion, I would venture to suggest that like people before him, nadia etc, he will still be the same person in many years to come. but thats my opinion based on the fact that I cant see in his eyes or actions that he is fully commited.
None of us are in any position to question his commitment to his gender assignment surgery . We don't know him. Medical professionals have determined that he is and that the hormone treatment and surgery are necessary, they are more informed than any of us. I don't understand why you feel the need to speculate.
hulakula is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote