View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM #63
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Shes hardly been vile, the fact that most of them have been almost non-entites this series and the only 'baddie' Jas got evicted so early meant the public had to just had to find somebody to turn into their next lamb for slaughtering, that was Julie all because she had an irrational disliking to Coleen (who lets be fair, had the same back) and shes been a bit 2-faced. But most HMs are at some point.

BB fans can be a bit ridiculous at times. I think Lorenzo will be a shock stay on Friday because the 'poor old Prince' got played by Danica, Julie is a 'witch' and Martin has been neglected for boring showmance tales.

This series stinks so it doesnt matter really though. Julie, Jasmine and Danica are its stars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
I just find it incredibly funny when I see such a massive over-reaction about Julie. Shes repulsive, really man? Shes been a bit manipulative but so have others.. Mike playing victim to Danica is a massive example, but this is all fine and dandy but hes a young lad right? And it must be the pretty young girl's fault. He was glutton for punishment and people have lapped it up. Simple as.

Julie's been fun, supportive and a big part of the show. She deserves so much more credit, not hate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
I've been on my hols and only this evening caught up with this show, which has kept me away from this place for fear of any spoilers.

The show is nearly over now and there's far, far too many threads to catch up on, so I went looking for something like this one.

I so agree with the comments from, Jords and Joey here and while I don't think this series has been all that great, Julie has definitely been the highlight for me. You just knew that once the chants were heard about Julie that it would have been easy picking from the housemates to nominate her this week.

Most of them have been two faced, I got the impression Martin could see that Julie would be his biggest competition and it didn't take him long to plant the seed in the younger housemates, only I don't think he thought he would have been up himself this week.

Quote:
The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest
I felt the same Joey, it was simply disrespectful.
Visage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote