Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:08 AM #51

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
If anyone has negative vibes & uses their energy to moan, complain & bitch it is definatly Coleen.
Julie does have negative traits, like everyone but at least she has entertained throughout the show.
Coleen has moaned & moaned & used the pity me act all along. I dont like people who use their emotions on others to get what they want & that is Coleen to a tee.
So as long as someones negative traits are entertaining that's ok no matter how nasty they are? mmm,not for me I'm afraid.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:22 AM #52
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
If anyone has negative vibes & uses their energy to moan, complain & bitch it is definatly Coleen.
Julie does have negative traits, like everyone but at least she has entertained throughout the show.
Coleen has moaned & moaned & used the pity me act all along. I dont like people who use their emotions on others to get what they want & that is Coleen to a tee.
My full take on them both too. Julie has entertained me and the people who watch it with me far more through the series than Coleen, in fact Coleen hasn't done a single thing that has amused me.

It's like when on BB12 all you got was few people going in the diary room and moaning at Aaron, that is all Coleen does, goes to the diary room, the tears put on everytime she was up for eviction, not caring one bit for others she nominated that were up though.
Then the moaning at Julie over and over,day after day, week after week but never ever saying one thing to Julie's face except in the game where she said Julie should be more honest than she's being.
A bit rich coming from someone who has dones nothing but slam a person but then hugs them repeatedly. That is being false.

Absolutely awful housemate in my view.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:28 AM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
So as long as someones negative traits are entertaining that's ok no matter how nasty they are? mmm,not for me I'm afraid.
I didnt say negative traits are entertaining but if you want to put your own spin on what i said thats up to you.
Julie has bitched, like a lot of them in the house but she has been entertaining & up for fun & that outweights that for me.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:35 AM #54
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
My view also.

I'd far rather be able to see past the negative traits - by watching all the persons positive traits showcasing them instead. I really have struggled to find any positive traits in Julie or in the manner in which she's behaved overall.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:37 AM #55
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
I didnt say negative traits are entertaining but if you want to put your own spin on what i said thats up to you.
Julie has bitched, like a lot of them in the house but she has been entertaining & up for fun & that outweights that for me.
Removing Julie's bitching aside and disregarding that as 'entertaining': can you give examples of things that she has done that you have found entertaining and 'up for fun' - from your perspective.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:37 AM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
My full take on them both too. Julie has entertained me and the people who watch it with me far more through the series than Coleen, in fact Coleen hasn't done a single thing that has amused me.

It's like when on BB12 all you got was few people going in the diary room and moaning at Aaron, that is all Coleen does, goes to the diary room, the tears put on everytime she was up for eviction, not caring one bit for others she nominated that were up though.
Then the moaning at Julie over and over,day after day, week after week but never ever saying one thing to Julie's face except in the game where she said Julie should be more honest than she's being.
A bit rich coming from someone who has dones nothing but slam a person but then hugs them repeatedly. That is being false.

Absolutely awful housemate in my view.
Agree, Coleen has had countless times where she could have spoken to Julie but she has continued to use the pity me emotion game rather than sort it out. Coleen has done nothing remotely entertaining in the house.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 AM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I guess some would find her entertaining,personally I don't.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:54 AM #58

Like a lot of people in the public eye,they lie about their age Julie I think is one of them,she certainly looks older than 70 more like 80 I think.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:27 PM #59
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
You were slating Julie for being manipulative, where I believe Mike has been highly manipulative and purposely milked sympathy from the Danica drama. Yet he remains popular but Julie has sunk very low. Stinks of inconsistancy and bias (not from you, just generally speaking).

Difference is Julie has been a laugh, Mike is a total bore.
I agree with you, Julie is an evil ole witch but she is highly entertaining, Mike is just dull, dull, dull and a massive game player as his 'three photo' nominations proved. I think women in general get a much harder time than men whether they are flirting, game playing or whatever. What would the series have been without Julie, Danica and Jasmine - one massive bore is what!
realitytvsux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:33 PM #60

Quote:
She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
Agreed on everything you said here. She's been a crafty old bat but my God she's been entertaining and for a woman of 70 she's got some guts to have gone the full run.
She's tried playing the game but got caught, no more than many others have done in the past.
modena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:35 PM #61

Quote:
Agree, Coleen has had countless times where she could have spoken to Julie but she has continued to use the pity me emotion game rather than sort it out. Coleen has done nothing remotely entertaining in the house.
Coleen refused to get "pied" at least Julie was up for everything. Coleen has played the game just as much as Julie IMO, only she's played the "coward" game.
modena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:39 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by modena View Post
Coleen refused to get "pied" at least Julie was up for everything. Coleen has played the game just as much as Julie IMO, only she's played the "coward" game.
You could look at it like that as you dont like her,but it could also be said that coleen at this late stage does not want to make waves and make julie feel awkward,she said as much herself,coleen feels it's really not worth upsetting the old bint anymore than she already was when she heard the boos,so it could be said Coleen is being thoughtful and far too nice.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM #63
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Shes hardly been vile, the fact that most of them have been almost non-entites this series and the only 'baddie' Jas got evicted so early meant the public had to just had to find somebody to turn into their next lamb for slaughtering, that was Julie all because she had an irrational disliking to Coleen (who lets be fair, had the same back) and shes been a bit 2-faced. But most HMs are at some point.

BB fans can be a bit ridiculous at times. I think Lorenzo will be a shock stay on Friday because the 'poor old Prince' got played by Danica, Julie is a 'witch' and Martin has been neglected for boring showmance tales.

This series stinks so it doesnt matter really though. Julie, Jasmine and Danica are its stars.
Quote:
I just find it incredibly funny when I see such a massive over-reaction about Julie. Shes repulsive, really man? Shes been a bit manipulative but so have others.. Mike playing victim to Danica is a massive example, but this is all fine and dandy but hes a young lad right? And it must be the pretty young girl's fault. He was glutton for punishment and people have lapped it up. Simple as.

Julie's been fun, supportive and a big part of the show. She deserves so much more credit, not hate.
Quote:
She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
I've been on my hols and only this evening caught up with this show, which has kept me away from this place for fear of any spoilers.

The show is nearly over now and there's far, far too many threads to catch up on, so I went looking for something like this one.

I so agree with the comments from, Jords and Joey here and while I don't think this series has been all that great, Julie has definitely been the highlight for me. You just knew that once the chants were heard about Julie that it would have been easy picking from the housemates to nominate her this week.

Most of them have been two faced, I got the impression Martin could see that Julie would be his biggest competition and it didn't take him long to plant the seed in the younger housemates, only I don't think he thought he would have been up himself this week.

Quote:
The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest
I felt the same Joey, it was simply disrespectful.
Visage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
full, julie, meaning, translate