View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:32 PM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I was in love with my husband from the off. It wasn't just attraction, I think you know when something is perfectly right and luckily for me it was reciprocated. Despite the fact we didn't get as long as we should have, I know I was really lucky to have had him for as long as I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Neeve View Post
So do you believe in soul mates then Livia? In my own personal idea of romantic love, love at first sight would be impossible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Soul mates... Yes I suppose. I do think there are people that are a perfect fit in every way, that goes way beyond physical attraction. Although I do think physical attraction is also important initally.

....I think that even if you're with someone a short time..it's what the relationship leaves you with that's important...people can be together for their whole lives and never learn or grow themselves...'it's not the quantity, but the quality'..it's finding someone who completes you, someone who accepts you as you are, someone who you connect with on a level which is much more deeper than just physical...someone who is your best friend and make you laugh more than anyone else can....someone who nurtures you to become more than you ever believed you would...

....I don't know if that's a 'soul mate'...if it is, then I think there may be more than one soul mate out there for everyone...and a lot of people don't ever find one of them...so if you are lucky enough to find one...then any time you spend with them is a lifetime....

...I was lucky enough to find the love of my life at an early age...and I love him more today than the day we were married....so whether there are 'soul mates' or not...I think that's the closest to it, it's possible to get....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote