BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
....I think that even if you're with someone a short time..it's what the relationship leaves you with that's important...people can be together for their whole lives and never learn or grow themselves...'it's not the quantity, but the quality'..it's finding someone who completes you, someone who accepts you as you are, someone who you connect with on a level which is much more deeper than just physical...someone who is your best friend and make you laugh more than anyone else can....someone who nurtures you to become more than you ever believed you would...

....I don't know if that's a 'soul mate'...if it is, then I think there may be more than one soul mate out there for everyone...and a lot of people don't ever find one of them...so if you are lucky enough to find one...then any time you spend with them is a lifetime....

...I was lucky enough to find the love of my life at an early age...and I love him more today than the day we were married....so whether there are 'soul mates' or not...I think that's the closest to it, it's possible to get....
I think that's true Ammi

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote