V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Thumbs down Video Evidence of how the Producers have tried to make the show more PC.

Have a look at how these arguments were allowed to escalate through the years - up until now. Ultimately, ruining the reality aspect of Big Brother - and not allowing arguments to escalate. Yes I understand they need to enforce the rules [even though the producers themselves insist on ******ing breaking them] - but I mean they need to allow the housemates to be able to go abit crazy and have huge rows, without sh*tting themselves about complaints and breaking up every little argument!

I remember when we first got the news of Big Brother's move, everyone thought Channel 5 would bring the show back to it's BB5 days because CH5 are 'ruthless'. Well weren't we wrong.
Take a look;

Big Brother 5 | 2004

Housemates go absolutely mental, furniture is wrecked, plates are thrown and this continues for a good hour - until Big Brother eventually calls in security. Had the whole Nation talking afterwards.

Big Brother 9 | 2008

Housemates kick off, Big Brother only steps in once Dennis spits in Mohammed's face - and even after this, Darnell is allowed to go crazy in the Luxury Bedroom which could of easily escalated. Definitely one of BB9's highest talking points.

Celebrity Big Brother 9 | 2012

Girls in the house scream at eachother, this is allowed to carry on for hte rest of the night with Big Brother trying to keep a hand on the situation, and managing to restore order.

Celebrity Big Brother 11 | 2013

All Razor does is raise his voice at Spencer, and Big Brother feels the need to issue him with a formal warning.. Logic.

fast forward to 28:00