View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:05 PM #35
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
very selective the parts you choose to listen to

patients were drinking water out of flower vases to stay alive, patients literally died of thirst in front of the nurses who didnt even keep them alive with water? sorry no one can pass that buck anywhere, its disgusting and these nurses must face prosecution

more money was pumped into the nhs at that time than ever in its history, so to simply blame money is nonsense. this is a question of management yes but also the basic human morality of these nurses.

My ONLY sympathy is for the poor abused neglected manslaughtered dead patients and their friends and family , some of whom are members of this website. sorry for you to try and cleafr than names of all these nurses on here is callous cold and cruel and shameful. please show more respect for people here and everywhere else who have lost thousands of loved ones through nursing neglect. even lord faulkner admitted last night on question time, this was a failure by nurses and politicians and management. all were guilty of these horrors.

25000 people died from blood clots last year that were picked up in hospitals by poor nursing practices. I would also add nurses have way more support too than previous decades, cleaners do the cleaning, cooks bring the food and often drinks, you have auxillary nurses too. they have the biggest union in the contry supporting them too. I have as much sympathy for these nurses as they had for the dead patients dying all around them through sheer neglect , NO SYMPATHY AT ALL.

I couldnt watch people die of thirst around me , could you?
Why did you ask me to read the report and comment on the facts that are screaming out from it about the failings within management structures,will they face any repercussions for the fallout?....will they *******.
I states quite clearly that they were struggling with budget cuts and yet you insist the government were throwing money at the NHS ..
Were you reading the same report I was , doesen't seem like it .
The RCN was criticised for not listening to nurses screaming out for intervention...now they appear to be shouldering the blame for this sorry state, it's like blaming the loss of a war on the poor sods charging out of the trenches into the line of fire!